Change Catalyst builds inclusive innovation ecosystems through training, consulting, coaching, and events.
We are leaders in driving diversity, equity, and inclusion solutions globally and have worked with hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, startups, and venture capital firms over the years.
We are an intersectionally diverse team that works with our clients to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion across all genders, races, ethnicities, LGBTQIA+, disabilities, ages, religions, regions, and intersectionalities. Our goal is to help you create a welcoming and psychologically safe company for people of all backgrounds and identities, where diverse teams feel engaged, committed, and work together to build a sense of belonging for all.
Our work is data- and research-based, combining behavioral science, organizational change management, systems design, and radical inclusion. Rather than out-of-the-box solutions, we develop customized programming that integrates with your current strategy and culture and meets people where they are.
Our Change Catalyst founders have spoken on hundreds of stages globally. We speak at all-hands events, executive and leadership retreats, team offsites, industry conferences, and startup programs. Whether in-person or remote, our keynote sessions are informative and interactive. Our speaking topics include:
- How to Be an Ally
- Leading With Empathy & Allyship
- How to Build Empathy
- Becoming an Inclusive Leader
- Building Inclusive Teams
- Building Inclusive Startups
- Activating Allies
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Most of our training topics (listed on this page) are also available as keynotes
- Custom topics: we’re happy to create a custom keynote
We design customized learning and development solutions that integrate with your current strategy and culture and meet people where they are to drive individual and organizational change.
Executives & Senior Leaders
- Leading With Empathy & Allyship for Executives
- Allyship Training
- Inclusive Leadership Skills: Understanding the Stages of Inclusion and a leader’s role in building psychological safety, fostering engagement, and creating a culture where everyone is supported and feels they belong.
- Inclusive Leadership Series: A series of workshops built for executives to deepen their understanding of their role in diversity, equity, and inclusion and put inclusive leadership skills into practice. Building self-awareness, curiosity, courage, cultural intelligence, collaboration, and mutual accountability for creating an inclusive organization.
- Custom Workshops: We often create custom learning experiences for executive teams based on specific topics leaders are interested in exploring.
- How to Be an Ally (Top Request)
- Recognizing & Overcoming Microaggressions (Top Request)
- Interrupting Microaggressions
- Understanding & Correcting Biases
- Building Cultural Intelligence
- Custom Workshops
Managers & People Leaders
- Leading With Empathy & Allyship for People Leaders (Top Request)
- Building Inclusive Teams (Top Request)
- Cultural Intelligence for Leaders
- Creating an Inclusive Hiring Experience
- Building Psychological Safety on Your Team
- Strengthening Engagement & Belonging on Your Team
- DEI Foundations for Supervisors
- Running Inclusive Meetings
- A Leader’s Role in Understanding & Correcting Biases
- Recognizing & Overcoming Microaggressions for Leaders
- Interrupting Microaggressions for Leaders
- Custom Workshops
Investors & Startup Advisors
- Leading With Empathy & Allyship for Investors
- Supporting Founders With Underrepresented Identities
- Building Inclusive Startup Ecosystems
Learning & Development Programming
We design and develop custom educational programs that meet people where they are and facilitate behavior change over time across your organization.
- Develop custom learning and development programming for executives, senior leadership, people leaders, and individual contributors.
- Design eLearning solutions rooted in behavioral science, organizational change management strategies, and research-based best practices in DEI.
- Design behavior change campaigns to reduce microaggressions, build empathy, and create a culture of allyship and advocacy.
- Design individual assessments with customized outputs to support behavior change.
Inclusive Leadership Coaching
We offer 1:1 coaching for leaders ready to grow their inclusive leadership skills, understand and interrupt biases and microaggressions, better support the people around them, and help improve diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Executives and senior leadership
- DEI and HR leaders who want to increase their DEI skills
- ERG leaders interested in building advocates and allies and catalyze behavior change
We consult on the strategic planning of radically inclusive events. Work with a team that has over a decade of experience developing diverse and inclusive events around the world.
- Icon Summit—Get involved here.
- Custom Partner Events—We consult with partners to build internal and public DEI events. Our team has many years of experience developing inclusive events in the tech industry focused on building connections, growing empathy and understanding, and creating change through concrete action.
- Consulting and Training—We created one of the most diverse and inclusive events in tech for six years across the globe, and have hosted over 70 events together. We’re leaders in this space and we’d love to work with you to ensure your events are diverse and inclusive for people of all underrepresented identities.